Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Alexander Wang shoes...and the copy from Matalan!!

Widzialam te buty jakis czas temu w jednej ze stylizacji Andy Torres na stylescrapbook.com http://www.stylescrapbook.com/2011/09/look-of-day-new-plans.html#more i przyznam szczerze ze nie bardzo przypadly mi do gustu. Stwierdzilam ze te buty musza byc bardzo niewygodne bo wygladaja jakby zrobione z filcu - o ile wlasnie nie sa wykonane z filcu :-) Nie moglam jednak przestac o nich myslec i zdecydowalam ze jak tylko uda mi sie kupic buty bardzo podobne do tych oryginalnych, kupie je i wlacze do mojej kolekcji.

Jak tylko wypatrzylam te cudenka w Matalanie oczywiscie nie omieszkalam ich przymierzyc. Na moje szczescie mylilam sie i okazalo sie ze sa calkiem wygodne i cudownie leza na nodze. Poza tym, ku mojemu zaskoczeniu byly na wyprzedazy!! Wyobrazcie sobie jaka bylam szczesliwa.
Czy wy rowniez uwazacie ze sa podobne do oryginalnej wersji?

Na dzisiaj tylko zdjecie, ale stylizacja z nimi wkrotce ukaze sie na blogu!!!
Alexander Wang
...and the copy from Matalan


I saw these shoes at stylescrapbook.com and my first impresion was 'Oh my God, these shoes must be really uncomfortable as they are made by felt'. But having said that I couldn't stop thinking about them, so decided that if I will have enough luck to find similar shoes, I will buy them!
Finally, in Boxing Day I went to Matalan and spotted these shoes on the shelve. Tried them on and I knew they're going to be mine! Hence don't regret the purchase.

Today only picture of them, but I will post new outfit with them in my next post, so watch the space!
Let me know whether you also think they are really similar to the original ones.

                                                                  Thanks for reading!!
                                                                              xox


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...